Thursday, 28 February 2013

February highlights

I really enjoyed my monthly round up at the end if January, it was a great reminder of all I'd managed to get up to over the previous few weeks. February seems to have flown by (three fewer days seems to make a big difference) and it's suddenly spring! Things have been a little quieter on the blog recently but here are my highlights nonetheless. 

On the blog:

craftypainter: February highlights

I enjoyed fluffy vegan pancakes and took part in my first ever yarn bomb, snuggled with Ivor the Lovely and enjoyed my first gardening session of the year.

Off the blog:

craftypainter: February highlights

Half-marathon training stepped up a gear with my first 10 mile run and I stopped to take this photo of vegan inspired graffiti. I went on a thrifty shopping trip to Hitchin and explored the many charity shops (I got more than I bargained for when I bought the whole bowl full of buttons!). I attended my first ever crochet class where I learned how to crochet ripples and I ate my first crop of tasty home grown oyster mushrooms! 

There'll be more on the charity shopping and crochet class on the blog in the next week or so.

As for the cat, she's been keeping herself busy with a spot of gerbil watching...
craftypainter: February highlights

How was your February? 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like February was a lovely month. Happy March. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and a happy March to you x

      Delete
  2. This round up is such a great idea. I loved the hearts and seeing them again gave me a lovely warm glow. Lets hope this month is just as varied and good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, there is still one hanging in the tree at the end of my road! Looking forward to having a bit more time towards the end of the month after the half marathon is out of the way x

      Delete

Popular Posts