Sunday, 9 September 2012

craftypainterShop on Etsy

Just a quick post to announce the arrival of my new Etsy shop!! I've been thinking about this for a few weeks as I have fabric brooches coming out of my ears!! At the moment these are the only things listed but I hope in the coming weeks to add a bit more variety.

Fabric Brooches by craftypainter


It's taken most of the weekend to get everything sorted; photographing, writing listings and shop policies. I've only started with a few items but will try to add something new every couple of days.

You can find craftypainterShop on Etsy here, let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this :) How lovely am rushing off to look at it now ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you like them! See you soon. x

      Delete

Popular Posts