Thursday, 5 January 2012

New Year's Resolutions

With the New Year now well underway, it seems appropriate to post about what I hope to achieve over the coming year.

1) Apply for a shop window exhibition with Changing Spaces - I've been putting this off because I worry that I don't have enough (recent) work, but it's time to get on with it.

2) Hold my shop window exhibition and host a private view.

2) Blog more often - this doesn't just mean posting for the sake of it (that would be boring) but making sure that I keep working hard and creating something worth sharing.

4) Reach 100 ‘likes’ on facebook, I just want to be loved!

5) Visit an exhibition or craft fair at least once a month for a boost of inspiration and motivation.

Happy New Year! (again).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts